With the Fall weather finally making an appearance in Maryland, we at Greek Streak are super pumped for Fall Accessories! However, the best Fall accessory is the scarf and its also the most versatile!
The Basic Loop
1. Fold a square scarf in half diagonally to create a triangle, and rest 1/3 of the scarf over one shoulder
2. Loop the longer end around the front of the neck
3. Drape the rest over your other shoulder and adjust as needed
1. Drape the scarf around your neck so the longest end hangs over your shoulder
2. Wrap the long end loosely around your neck a few times, depending on how long your scarf is
3. Tie the two ends together on your shoulder. Make another knot if the ends are still too long
The Fake Knot
1. Drape the scarf over your shoulders so it hangs evenly in front
2. Make a knot in one end of the scarf
3. Pull the knot a little tighter so it’s closer to your neck
4. Take the other end of the scarf and push it through the knot. Pull to tighten
For other scarf ideas and a look at more Fall accessories, check out our Pinterest!
And remember, a scarf can always be added to one of our Press Collection shirts!