Do you know what holiday is at the end of the month? HALLOWEEN!!!
We have some fun, easy, and creative DIY costume ideas. These are what we call “trio outfits.” That means you’ll need two other people to do this with!
- The Three Blind Mice – This is something cute to do with two other friends. It can be done two ways.
- A Gray or black leotard/body suit. ; American Apparel has great bodysuits.
- If you want to cover up; Try a cute matching frilly skirt.
- Black Sunglasses
- Bow Tie
- Mouse Ears.
- A clip on tail
- Black Gloves
- Walking stick
If you want to spice it up, try the costume with a black strapless dress, fishnet stockings or sheer knee highs, and don’t forget lace gloves.
You can add or subtract a few items but you get the picture right!
- 2. Hanging from the Grapevine – This is a fun costume that doesn’t take much!
- A Red, Purple, or Green Shirt.
- Black pants/leggings.
- Balloons to match the color of your shirt.
All you have to do is put on the clothes, blow up the balloons, and safety pin them to your shirt.
For extra fun put a vine of fake leaves in your hair.
If we see anymore we think you will enjoy, we’ll be sure to post!