Helllllllooooo December! The Christmas tree wouldn’t be the same without ornaments. Did you know they are super easy to make yourself? Talk about the perfect gift!
After doing a little bit of research we found the easiest/most effective way to make the perfect ornament.
What You Need:
- Pledge(the floor wax/cleaner)
- Clear glass or plastic ornament
- Paint pen or Scrapbook letters
- Ribbon (Optional)
- Rubbing Alcohol (Optional)
What to do:
- First, detach the topper from the ornament.
- Optional Instruction: If you have the rubbing alcohol and want to clean your ornament before using pour a little inside of the ornament and swirl it around. DON’T shake because you might get bubbles and you don’t want that. After that, pour rubbing alcohol out and let the ornament sit upside down inside of a cub so it can dry!
- Pull out the pledge and pour a little inside of the ornament and swirl it around. Pour the excess back into the bottle. Let it sit for about 30 seconds to a minute.
- Now, pour you glitter into the ornament. Make sure you have a cup ready to dump out the access. If you want it to go back into the glitter bottle use a funnel. No Mess No Stress!
- Let that dry for a few minutes before putting the topper back on.
- Optional Instruction: If you’re putting a ribbon on the ornament, you should probably cut a 6-7 inch strand and pull it through the loop on the topper. Then you can tie a nice bow!
- If you’re using a paint pen, you’ll be able to write out your letters on the front of the ornament. If you’re using sticky letter peel and place! Get creative.
Here are some pictures from other blogs with their ornaments!