Valentine’s Day can be anything you want it to be. You can keep it classic and make a gift for your boyfriend or girlfriend, or you can show your love to all your favorite people like your Big or Little. Here are some DIY gifts for your favorite people.
1) Photo Snow Globe: These are really easy to make yourself, and they’re very inexpensive. Pick your favorite photo of you and your valentine or a photo of your sorority, grab a mason jar and make a snow globe! It’s a quick and easy project that will look flawless and last forever!
2) Reasons Why I Love You: There are tons of different ways to show your valentine why you love them., like putting 52 reasons why on deck of cards, or writing your reasons on popsicle sticks for your valentine to pull out of a jar every day. You can make this one your own so that you know it’ll be a hit.
3) Make a Pillow: Everyone loves pillows. If you’re super crafty, you can go buy fabric and make your own pillow. If you’re like me, and you feel like you’d mess that up, then you can go buy a pillow and sew or iron something on that shows your love! Make a Greek pillow by putting your Letters on it, or go classic and put a heart on it.
4) Custom Mugs: Mugs are great because they’re cheap and easy, and you can do pretty much anything with them. You can put a photo on a mug, or you can draw anything you want. Write a love poem on a mug for your loved one, give him/her a mug with a photo of the two of you on it, or make a sorority mug and put your name and letters on it. PS- You can also do this with travel cups!
5) Design a Shirt: Now that the Greek Streak Press Collection allows you to order individual shirts, it’s even easier to give your little a great Valentine’s Day! Your little can never have too many Letters, and she’ll love that you thought of her.
Check out our Valentine’s Day Gifts Pinterest Board for more gift ideas and for directions to make the gifts listed above!