Thanksgiving is two weeks away so it’s time to get your dinner and dessert recipes ready! If you want to contribute and WOW everyone with a dessert, we found a few recipes that don’t require an oven!
S’mores Pie from the Brown Eyed Baker. All you need is graham cracker crust, chocolate truffle filling and toasted marshmallows. <3
Marshmallow Pilgrim Hats by Spoonful Recipes. How cute are they! You’ll need :
- 24 chocolate-striped shortbread cookies
- 12-ounce package of chocolate chips
- 24 marshmallows
- tube of yellow decorators’ frosting
Mint Chocolate Chip Pie by The Kitchen is my Playground. All you need is:
- 1 (9 inch) chocolate crumb pie crust
- 12 Ounce Cool Whip whipped topping
- 1 (4.67 oz.) Package Andes Creme de Menthe thins
- 1/2 Cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoon mini chocolate chips, for garnishing
Now that looks good!
Now, we had to read the instructions carefully because I couldn’t believe you could make this at home. All you need is :
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or thawed raspberries or blackberries
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
This chilling Berry Orange Sorbet will give Thanksgiving a cool atmosphere.
To top off your Thanksgiving day, create a Thankful Turkey. You can do this with your friends or your family.
So, this year try something new and have a great Thanksgiving!