St. Patty’s Day is coming up soon and this means if we aren’t actually Irish, we all are Irish for the day/night right? Whether you are going out to a pub crawl or staying at home with friends, make sure you follow these safety tips to ensure another fun filled St. Patty’s Day holiday!
- Know where you’re going
- Stay with a group of friends
- Follow all state laws *wink, wink*
- Leave valuables at home
- Eat & stay hydrated
- Most importantly – WEAR GREEN (don’t get pinched!)
Other fun things to do on St. Patty’s Day:
Whip up this Irish Swirl Brownie recipe!
- 1 package (18 to 20 ounces) fudge brownie mix
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 cup Irish cream liqueur
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Green Food Color
1. Prepare brownie mix as directed on package, adding vanilla. Reserve one cup batter. Spread remaining batter in greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- 2. Beat cream cheese, flour and sugar in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add Irish cream liqueur, egg and food color; beat until well blended. Pour over brownie layer in pan. Drop reserved one cup batter by the spoonful over cream cheese layer. Cut through batter with knife several times for marble effect.
- 3.Bake as directed on package for 9-inch square baking pan. Cool in pan.
For a healthier option, make a fruit rainbow with a pot of gold at the end!
Ingredients: Strawberries, Oranges, Pineapple, Grapes (green), Blueberries, Marshmallows, Rolos
Send a friend some love with a cute personal note like this!
For more St. Patty’s Day activities and crafts check out our St. Patty’s Day Pinterest Board! Also, check out our website for 30% off all sorority and fraternity Greek apparel until 3/31!