As the weather is cooling down, everyone is going back to their usual routine of school and work. Fortunately, there are so many awesome things to look forward to this semester!
1. Football season: what’s a better excuse to get decked out in your school colors, grab your friends, spend all day at a tailgate, and cheer for the home team? Need tailgate ideas? Check out our board on Pinterest!
2. Homecoming: whether it’s a week full of activities, or just a parade and the football game, homecoming is the perfect time to take a break and celebrate your school pride!
3. Recruitment and Bid Day: after a long and exhausting week, getting new sisters (and possibly a little) makes it all worthwhile.
4. Winter: spirit jerseys, leggings, and boots makes the coldness completely worth it
5. Formal: there’s no better reason than formal to dress up, grab your best guy, and dance the night away with your sisters!
Just keep looking forward to these five things and before you know it, you’ll be getting ready for the spring semester!